I love when a storm rolls in, the sky darkens in the east while the sun streaks through over the bay. As the rains trickles to a light mist a huge luminous rainbow arches high in the air. It’s a beautiful sight. It stops shoppers even on the craziest shopping day of the year.
Today, I’m thankful for:
- the wonders of mother nature
- the clean, fresh smell after it rains
- the way things change after the rain. The sidewalk shimmers and colors pop out from the usually dull cement.
- umbrellas, wellies (or rain boots), and emergency ponchos
- water in all of its forms: it steams out my wrinkled shirts, it quenches my thirst, it cools my drinks and is fun to ski on.
Let me know what you see in the puddle reflections? What do you love about the rain?