Yesterday was really exciting as my consulting business – Business Juice was mentioned on Creative Live during the Family Portrait Photographers workshop. Jules Bianchi talked so sweetly about my attributes that I bring to the table and how I’ve helped her with her business.Then two lucky winners were pulled from the online world to win two hours of consulting with me.
Business Juice is getting its own home this month. The domain name has been registered, the website is being worked on and soon there will be a cozy place to go, sit back and enjoy some down to earth business talk. Want to be invited to the launch party? Sign up here and I’ll send you an invite.
For those that need a little more guidance that’s where my background in economics, years in the financial industry and running my own photography business comes into play. I’m here to help.
I can help you:
- ensure the foundation of your business is in place
- build a breakeven analysis
- create a budget for business and personal (and check in to see how your doing)
- examine the current pricing structure to make sure you are pricing for profit
- plan for the future (savings)
- find a solution to maintaining your financial records
- brainstorm marketing ideas
- create a calendar of events
- identify potential partners
- plan out the activity with tasks to done when
- create marketing materials if needed
You will feel more confident about your prices and you will be able to express this to your clients without hesitation. You will know where your money is being spent and how much you can put toward the latest-greatest gadget, education and how much you get to put in your pocket. Yes, you will earn money to pay your bills and take a vacation.
Prior to taking on any new clients, I ask that we meet in person if you live in the Los Angeles area or we can meet online via Google Hangout for about an hour. We will talk about your business and get a feel for if this is a good fit for both of us. If it is, I require a retainer of $250. This allows us to meet between 4-6 times up to 6 hours. Once the retainer has expired, we can move to an hourly rate of $50 per hour or renew the retainer.
Here’s to Business Juice! Drink Up!